By connecting HubSpot to PartnerStack, you can capture information about the leads or deals partners submit/register in your HubSpot instance.
PartnerStack's HubSpot integration is powered by the Workato platform. This guide will explain how to connect your HubSpot instance to PartnerStack, which is the first step in building your integration. Afterwards, your onboarding team can work with you to develop automations like:
- When a new partner applies to join your program, create a Contact in HubSpot
- When a partner submits a lead from their dashboard, create a Company and Contact in HubSpot
- When a partner registers a deal, create a Company, Deal and Contact in HubSpot to give you visibility
It's best practice to have an established user for your HubSpot instance that you control. This user must have access (at minimum) to get, search and update contacts, companies and deals. Read more about the scopes you can configure your connection with. Once your integrations have been developed, it's easy to change connections in the future!
Sign in to your PartnerStack dashboard. Please note you must be an administrator of your program to set this integration up.
Navigate to "Integrations" on the left menu. Click the "New connection" button at the top left.
- Search for "HubSpot" from the list of apps and click to create a new connection:
- Select "Home assets" as the Location, and click "Connect". You shouldn't need to adjust any settings under "Advanced Settings". You'll be prompted by HubSpot to sign in in a separate window.
If the steps above were successful, you'll see the connection now show "Successful":
If the steps above were successful, let your onboarding team know you've connected HubSpot to your instance. We're excited to work with you to build automations for your program!
Updated 3 months ago