By connecting Salesforce to PartnerStack, you can capture information about the leads or deals partners submit or register in your Salesforce instance.
PartnerStack's Salesforce integration is powered by the Workato platform. This guide will explain how to connect your Salesforce instance to PartnerStack, which is the first step in building your Salesforce integration. Afterwards, your onboarding team can work with you to develop automations like:
- When a new partner joins your program, create a Contact in Salesforce
- When a partner submits a lead from their dashboard, create a Lead record in Salesforce
- When a partner registers a deal, create an Account and Opportunity in Salesforce
It's best practice to have an established integration user for your Salesforce instance that you control. This user must have API access enabled, and have access to the objects you wish to interact with in your integration. Read more about permissions required to connect.
While developing automations with your onboarding team, you can connect to a Salesforce sandbox environment if you have one. When it's time to launch your program, the connection can be easily switched, but please ensure field configurations are the same!
Sign in to your PartnerStack dashboard. Please note you must be an administrator of your program to set this integration up.
Navigate to "Integrations" on the left menu. Click the "New connection" button at the top left.
- Search for "Salesforce" from the list of apps:
- Select "Home assets" as the Location, and click "Connect". You shouldn't need to adjust any settings under "Advanced settings". You'll be prompted by Salesforce to sign in in a separate window.
If the steps above were successful, you'll see the connection now show "Successful":
If the steps above were successful, let your onboarding team know you've connected Salesforce to your instance. We're excited to work with you to build automations for your program!
Updated 3 months ago